Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stash - Peppermint Herbal Tea

I'm sick. And therefore...

This is the latest tea that I shall be reviewing: Stash's Peppermint Herbal Tea.

Water Type: Hard Tap (Lots of Minerals)
Steeping Time: Still in (10+ Minutes)
Steeping Heat: Reg. Boiling - Scalding
Additives: Nothing.. the tea bag is still in, if incredibly overused, bitter tea leaves count as additives..

Initial Taste = ?.?
After-Taste = ?.?
Aroma = 8.5
Originality = 5.0
Taste Throughout = ?.?

Average = 6.75

Initial Taste = I actually have not tasted this. I'm only using it to huff so it can clear my sinuses out.

After-Taste = Huffing, not stuffing.

Aroma = Smells like peppermint herbal tea.. legit. Exactly what you would expect.

Originality = Common, it's peppermint. herbal. tea. Original is about as far removed from this as Santa's belt buckle is from his butt.

Taste Throughout = Still just for huffing.

This tea gets a B+ for giving me something to write about while clearing my sinuses and making it easier to get to sleep (when I try again) at the same time.


Edit: I confess, I just took a sip of this tea:

1: It tastes exactly how you'd expect.

2: I think I may be allergic to it.. Darn those herbal teas!

No comments: